- We provide residential services for people who have developmental disabilities. Our service locations are in central Indiana in Marion, Hancock, Madison, Shelby, and Henry counties.
- All 16 of our group homes are licensed for adult care.
- We tailor services for Medicaid Waiver recipients and currently have residential waiver settings in Hancock, Shelby, and Marion counties.
- In-house services include nursing, habilitation training, and behavior supports.
- Day program and employment services, physician and specialty medical services, and various allied health services are provided under contracts and other collaborative arrangements with local health-care providers.
- In the 2012 annual licensing surveys, five of our group homes had no deficiencies. These locations are our Tenth Street and Gemini Street homes in Indianapolis, our Thirteenth Street home in Anderson, and our Berwick Drive and Lakeview homes in Shelbyville. In 2013 so far, our Gaslite Lane home in Greenfield also had a zero-deficiency survery.